Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

need recommended insurance carrier for my 2007 vlx

bu2007vlx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bobby Light

• Arkid

• BlastRlxi

• CLOUT1

USAA Rocks Rockon.gif , and they partner with Progressive in CA. If you have any problems I was told you need to contact USAA and they will lay down the hammer on Progressive and get things done! Heck I even got a 10% discount for owning a home! Yahoo.gif

Anyone have any opinion about boat insurance. I'm taking my new 2007 VLX off homeowners and getting it's own policy. West marine insurance and progressive are the carriers I've been looking at. The dealer pushes West Marine but progressive is so much lower premium with the same coverage. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I use BoatUS and I believe they are quite competitive. Go to boatus.com

Crazy.gif After reading all of this I am getting quotes from Ski Safe, Boat U.S., Boater's Insurance, and Progressive!

I do know that if you sign up for a Boat U.S. membership, which was given to me for free via West Marine, you receive 10% off your premium when you do not have a boating accident.

Thank you. :)