Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's going to be new for 08?

tmc#1

The ignition key is above the right switch panel the way I see it...

Link

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed you were talking about the non 23 footers with the billet dash... :blush:

Key looks sortof out-of-place here...

4.jpg

The PITA of having it there too is if you have a keychain, it will be dangling in front of your pretty new display, you'll have to either unhook it (defeating the purpose of having a float on your key, if you have one) or move the thing to the side everytime you want to change something.

huh.gif You drive your boat upside down? Dontknow.gif

Oh, you meant the 23' dash. Oops.

Edited by UWSkier
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UWSkier

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• skicrave

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They need some help with graphics, Yuk.gif I don't like them. And that new dash on the 23' Vomit.gif it looks cheap.

Other than those two things the other new stuff is cool.

Hey look! When you've had too much to drink, the boat drives you home! Now if only cars could do this.....

SP_LCDPresets.sized.jpg

I was at the factory last Monday and I saw a really sweet looking (as you can see already) instrument panel, they already started to build some 08's..... and got to see WAKEWORLD's boat in assembly.

MALIBU will be turning heads ........AGAIN!..... in 2008. ....... with a redesign of the new illusion X tower.

Rockon.gif MALIBU keeps on ROCKIN!

The ignition location looks like they got to the end and realized they forgot to put a key on the dash.

I'm going to reserve judgment until I see it in person at the boat show in 3 weeks (hoping they bring the 08s).