Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's going to be new for 08?

tmc#1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UWSkier

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• skicrave

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't heard, but I'm hoping for the HEATED PASSENGERS' SEAT. :) Probably the first time I've ever mentioned that. ;)

Perhaps a new (or optional) gel pattern on the RLXi?

Auto pull-up on the speed control (or is it there already?).

Optional nitrous oxide for those occasional WOT runs. Crazy.gif

Haven't heard anything and I don't know if these will show up on '08, but I bet we'll see them soon:

- All the hulls change to the new cut diamond look

- all frameless windshields

- Removable tow loop on the Illusion tower so you can fit most boats in a 7' garage Thumbup.gif

Haven't heard anything and I don't know if these will show up on '08, but I bet we'll see them soon:

- Removable tow loop on the Illusion tower so you can fit most boats in a 7' garage Thumbup.gif

Just the 23's from what I've heard, BICBW.

I was going to make my own removable tow loop before I even read this. I have a hard time getting mine in and I have to remove the ball every time. Maybe I can just upgrade the tower Yahoo.gif

Haven't heard, but I'm hoping for the HEATED PASSENGERS' SEAT. :) Probably the first time I've ever mentioned that. ;)

Perhaps a new (or optional) gel pattern on the RLXi?

Auto pull-up on the speed control (or is it there already?).

Optional nitrous oxide for those occasional WOT runs. Crazy.gif

Good ones Biggrin.gif

I hope they figure out some nice graphics, something a little more timeless. Tribal is DOA !

I haven't heard anything but I hope they start installing rear trunk latches with push button releases that pop the hatch like on the SAN. I hate those cheap looking perko one's you have to twist.I think they ruin my nice looking deck.

If I buy another Bu and not a SAN I want the option of ordering quality luxury car like interior ,latches, gauges,switches,hinges. No more cheap latches so so carpet. I'm talking nice, heck I'm paying luxury prices so I want it at least available to order.And LED lighting.

I heard something big is making a return....but I was sworn to secrecy.... Innocent.gif

or do you mean something small...like the smallest boat in the line Clap.gif

how hot would a sporty be with a smaller 03-06 RLXi shape/style hull... Drool.gif

Wonder what's new for 08. Anybody heard of anything?

Another ~7% increase in prices :( Oh and I get to listen to another year of how I'm getting a vdrive.. :lol:

Figure this is the year you won't have to hear about it anymore.. Crazy.gif

MalibuNation

I'll put this on my wish list - being able to lock the door behind where the spotter sits - to protect the area where most people put their amps.

Edited by jchooper
I heard something big is making a return....but I was sworn to secrecy.... Innocent.gif

Whistling.gif

I've seen it. and all i can say is WOW

I heard that it looks great, I was talking to someone the other day in casual conversation and they mentioned what Malibu is bringing back!

A walkway to the swim step like the SAN would be sweet.

Please no - I can get to the back of my boat just fine

Plus1.gif

I can't stand that walkway

A walkway to the swim step like the SAN would be sweet.

Please no - I can get to the back of my boat just fine

Come one, the SAN(D) stuff is a joke.

The SAD stuff has nothing on my boat. Don't know what SAD stuff you're looking at.

Wonder what's new for 08. Anybody heard of anything?

Another ~7% increase in prices :( Oh and I get to listen to another year of how I'm getting a vdrive.. :lol:

And watching your boat depreciate by another ~ 7%. :)

Whistling.gif

Whistling.gif

I heard that it looks great, I was talking to someone the other day in casual conversation and they mentioned what Malibu is bringing back!

Mad.gif Ok, completely out of line to not tell the CREW!!!

Flightcraft?

Whistling.gif

since edgeski1 won't post a picture, I will. Enjoy.

post-28-1179332965_thumb.jpg

MalibuNation

Whistling.gif

Is the Corvette boat returning?