Sign in to follow this  
woody

New Bu ready!

woody

I played phone tag with the Merced plant for the past two days and found out that my VLX was all ready shrink wrapped and ready for delivery. Yahoo.gif My boat was produced one week ahead of the scheduled spray date Yahoo.gif

Unfortunately I was not able to get any pics Cry.gif But maybe i'll have my new Bu before Memorial day weekend Tongue.gif

Cheers.

Lakenut

Congratulations!!!

Boomer

Big congrats dude, post pics when you can!

stewart

jetskipro550

That would be awsome to get it before m-day! I bet you are getting pumped

woody

Thanks all. I'll put up pics as soon as I get 'em.

NorCaliBu

So Woody, just curious....were you "Woody86" back on MBO? Just curious. :)

woody

no... When I was on MBO, I was mostly a ghost reader.

NorCaliBu
no...  When I was on MBO, I was mostly a ghost reader.

Oh, cool. Make sure to keep participating here. Thumbup.gif And congrats on the new Bu. You'll have to try to make it to a Cali event this summer. Wait, you are in CA, aren't you? I think I remember something that made me think that. Anyway, enjoy the boat, post pic's when you can so we can cyber- Drool.gif

woody

I'm stationed at Beale AFB, just east of Marysville and north of Sac by 35 miles.

I love NORCAL! There is so much to do.

NorCaliBu

I'm just up the road from you at Lake Wildwood. Do you slalom at all? You have a much better boarding boat than I but if you ever want to rip around on a skinny stick, come on up. We've got a few guys right around our area. One in Nevada City, one in Yuba City, one in Live Oak, a couple in Wildwood (though the others are lurkers)... :)

05wake

Just curious, because I am also waiting on a VLX. Any chance of them running ahead of schedule on any others or did this one just jump ahead into a new dealer build slot. That must be a great feeling. I am looking at mid June for pick up.

denjoe

Congrats on the new boat! If you get it by memorial, you should shoot down to McClure!

I love my new VLX, I am sure you will love yours as well.

Joe

lroadrunner4me

Congrats....and enjoy!

woody

Norcalibu... I haven't ridden the slalom in many years; the fam. and I strictly board and surf but like would to get out and meet/ride with some new locals. I know you have a lake right the back yard, but do you guys ride at Bullards?

05wake... I ordered the boat in early March and kept in contact with my sales rep weekly for any up dates; but he keep telling everything was still on schedule for the 17th. 17 May finially rolled around and I was pretty stoked about getting some pics when it poped out of the mold. I called the plant rep on 17 May and he told me that my boat was all ready plastic wrapped and ready to ship out when the trailer was full. I happy i'll get my boat 3-5 days earlier, however I was a little disappointed that my sales rep didn't follow up on my production. I'm sure my sale rep has every expecting new bu owner calling him about there boat also. oh well...

Maybe you'll get your a few days earlier.

Cheers

NorCaliBu
...do you guys ride at Bullards?

Yes.gifYes.gifYes.gif We love Bullard's. Usually do 3-5 camping trips there each summer. Love the shoreline camping. Thumbup.gif I know we'll be there July 8-10th and I'd like to be there the week-end before July 4th week-end (June 24-26th). We should hook-up. I know D-Goose goes to Bullard's as well.

Summer weather starts tomorrow. Yahoo.gif

woody

Bullards is my hang out. I was stationed here at Beale from 98-01 and owned a '92 bu 215 mystere. I was up there every weekend.

Sounds like a good start to camping trip or aleast a hook up or two on water.

Malibuman

You know, it seems to me that it would be nice if they took some pictures, at least completion pics, of every boat for reference in case an owner wants them or to see a certain color combo, HMMMMMMM!

woody

Malibuman, you are exactly right!

The wife and I picked ember and white for the hull, and we wanted see the color combo together.

woody

I'm STOKED! I get to pick up my bu in the AM at Bel Aqua Rockon.gif Icann't wait to see my color scheme. The Dealer said knowbody has ordered a bu with ember yet.

I'll post some pics late Friday evening.

Boomer

Ok man, where are the pics? I want to see an Ember Bu. :)

woody

Sorry for the teaser; but I'm just waiting for my membership to get upgraded, then I'll post the pics. Hopefully Monday all have my "crewsupporter" status.

We took the bu out Friday and Sat... IT IS AWSOME!

woody

Pics of the new bu are in my gallery. Check it out Yahoo.gif

WakeGirl

Lookin' good woody! Any chance you'll make it to WOW at Oroville in July?

stusumm

Wow man, very nice. Is that color burnt orange? Yeah! Hook'em Horns! Clap.gif