Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Past model brochures

I have over 20 brochures from years 2002 through 2022. The list in the pic shows what years I have. Thought some may like one to match their model year boat. If anyone is interested in one please DM me and we can figure out a price to get it to you. The list shows what years, and if it has a (H) by it , it's a hard copy. Most are in great condition.image.png.c8414b3b88f36bc64eeea1f75e9a288f.pngimage.png.64b4829be9c6e5e80bd7f543e2e6e681.png

• Like 2

I'd like the 2003 but will pass as post cost to me will be ridiculous.

Edited by uk_exile

Dalt, I know weve PM’d already, but now that I think about it….. I’ve been moving up 8 model years every 2 calendar years for my last 4 boats, so in 4 years I’ll be I’ll be in the market for your 2024 Supra brochures.  Keep me on the list!

Everyone on this list has received and paid for the brochures. Thanks to all of you for easy communications. I have about half of them left if anyone else is wanting one speak up now. I have 1 more to send out so if I get any more requests, I'll get them all sent at the same time.

Thanks Dalt!  It was cool browsing through mine last night.  I geek out over little things like this. It also made me realize my boat was optioned very heavy for that year.  Transom & docking lights, and heated seat I think are the only things missing.