Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking at an Axis T23 but have a couple stupid questions!

Hi All -

Looking at buying a 2020 Axis T23 shortly and the one I found had most of what I was looking for but woke up this morning and got a little nervous about a few options that maybe I can get a bit of clarity on. The boat is a little too far for me to check it out.

I have the build sheet and it lists "Plug N Play Ballast Plumbing - Hi Flo w/ Auto Vent".  Does this include the plumbing for the front and rear plug n play ballast bags or just the rear? If its just the rear is that a deal breaker? I must have seen Plug n Play listed more than once on another build sheet and it made me nervous.

Also, it doesnt list anything on the build sheet for any type of cruise control. I kind of assumed all of the boats had some type of cruise control built in these days but maybe that is a bad assumption. Last boat I had was a 2001 Malibu Sunsetter LXI so its been a while and a lot has changed.

Just trying to make sure I don't drive a few hours and realize I didn't do my research ahead of time.

Anything else that is a must have? The boat does have the 450 Monsoon which was one of the options I thought was necessary.

Thanks!

Btown801

Send those questions to the seller, and ask him to do video walk around. Cheers!  I just bought a new to me 21 A24 and I was surprised to see that it has a paddle wheel for cruise control. I plan to buy the medallion gps antenna and add it. The wire is already there for it. 

Plug n play should include the front bag hoses.  the paddle wheel should be the minimum included for cruise control, GPS is then extra.

i'd ask/confirm if the PnP bags are included or if the seller is taking those with them.  could quickly cost you >$1k to buy 2 rears and a bow bag.

Thanks for the advice CaptainMorgan. I will check into that.

Since I'm not super familiar with all the options available just trying to avoid not having something that would be obvious that you would want after a few months of buying it.

Or find someone who is near the boat to take a look at it for you.  With Facetime, it is easy to do a good walkaround.  It isn't perfect, but beats a several hour drive to turn around and come home emptyhanded. 

Send a PM.  If you publicize it and the price is right, one of us would probably buy it before you get there.