Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I can't find any info on the Malibu-SD2500-DSP-OE amps. Looking for spec sheets or just helpful info on this amplifier.

BrandonWells

BrandonWells

Can any one help with information on this amplifier? It is new to me, it's the Malibu-SD2500-DSP-OE amp, but there is very little online on it. 

Edited by BrandonWells

Is there a specific question you have about this amp that you did not share in your Wet Sounds Tech Tip facebook post? I ask, because that page is owned and managed by the amp manufacture. 

Edited by MLA
  • 2 weeks later...
WetSoundsTech
On 1/24/2024 at 10:54 PM, BrandonWells said:

Can any one help with information on this amplifier? It is new to me, it's the Malibu-SD2500-DSP-OE amp, but there is very little online on it. 

The specs are the same as our Sinister-SDX2500 if you have questions feel free to reach out.