Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Unread content link slow?

footndale

Any device for me. I was going to give you a google developers network traffic image, but then I decided to do some more testing. Regular links fast, unread slow. Marked site and read and now back to fast for Unread.

I counted to "seventeen one thousand" while waiting for unread content link to load.  It has ALWAYS been slow for me.  TMC is by far the slowest site I use... even in comparison to other active forums.

Just tried it on my Mac Studio. 1-2 seconds.

iPhone is 1-2 seconds as well.

I may have a slight advantage though. If you could give me your device and operating system, I could do some checking. Speedtest.net may help as well. Have you tried cleaning out your cache?

image.png

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

What devices and operating systems are you using?

My MacBook is more like 1-2 seconds.

I’m all iOS. iPhone 12, iPad and MacBook. Marking forums read solved the slow loading problem for me. 

16 hours ago, RyanB said:

I’m all iOS. iPhone 12, iPad and MacBook. Marking forums read solved the slow loading problem for me. 

Thanks for the tip. That has really sped things up on my end too!