Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2024 Tommys Detroit Polar Bear

ahopkins22LSV

ahopkins22LSV

I'll be driving all day so come say hi!

Saturday, December 2, 2023 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
ANNUAL POLAR BEAR SKI 
December 2, 2023  |  12PM – 4PM 

Join us for our annual Polar Bear Ski event at the White Lake Inn on December 2 from 12pm to 4pm. Demo boats from MALIBU, AXIS, and TAHOE and ride the latest wake, surf, and foil boards. The Tiki Bar on site will have drinks for encouragement and we will have wet/dry suits available (we encourage you to bring your own if possible). If you plan on riding, please bring a toy or $10+ donation for Toys for Tots. Come have some fun with us!

Demo 2024 Wake/Crossover Boats
Enclosed Tiki Bar
DJ Postman will be spinning the tracks
Featuring the fan favorite Polar Bear!
Ride the latest wake, surf, and foil boards

WHITE LAKE INN
3955 Ormond Rd
White Lake Charter Township, MI. 48383

TO LEARN MORE

CALL/TEXT: 248.674.8800
EMAIL [email protected]

E0278851-28FA-49AB-B6FA-92025673D276.jpg

Silver Spray Sports in Fenton, MI is also doing one, I was hoping that they would be on the same lake.  I might be going to yours or theirs, depending on the our ski team members' direction and what time I arrive back from Nebraska the night or early morning before.  But either way there is a carload of show skiers from West MI heading that way!

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV
13 minutes ago, Michigan boarder said:

Silver Spray Sports in Fenton, MI is also doing one, I was hoping that they would be on the same lake.  I might be going to yours or theirs, depending on the our ski team members' direction and what time I arrive back from Nebraska the night or early morning before.  But either way there is a carload of show skiers from West MI heading that way!

Just remember we have a heated tiki bar right on the lake serving drinks… and Malibu boats obviously :lol:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, ahopkins22LSV said:

Just remember we have a heated tiki bar right on the lake serving drinks… and Malibu boats obviously :lol:

And hey I'm not driving!!  Looks like a max 8mph wind over there, good footing weather.  Our team is also in the Grand Haven parade putting up a pyramid or two and we need to be staging for that at 4pm that afternoon, so we'll see how it goes.

ahopkins22LSV

@Woodski and @Michigan boarder did you guys make it out? I was in the 25LSV all afternoon and spent little to no time at the dock. I did sneak a ski set in before it got dark though. Felt great to ski again! We had great water all day which is rare so I hope you guys got a decent set in. @hunter77ah and his wife both got good wakeboard sets in! @Badger and his friends threw down as well. One of them without a dry suit because it ripped! And I think @Raimie secretly enjoyed not getting in the water the most :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0ZAtm-Od0K/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I didn't make it, the 11 hour ride back from Nebraska Friday night and pulling in the driveway at midnight killed me.  The 4 beers in the driveway staring at the new car until 1am didn't help either.  Slept like a rock.  I'm glad you guys had a good day though!

• Like 2