Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2023 Black Friday Deals? Post what you’ve found here!

Nick55

HollywoodBall
On 11/17/2023 at 8:41 AM, MikeR397 said:

You can call robby at skylon now for 25% off Skylocks I believe, regardless of what is online atm. 

I’m hoping gatorstep does a good sale! 

Gatorstep's email came though this morning - 15%.  Code: WSIAMAIL

Seadek is advertising 25% off, but they don't have click-and-buy kits like Gatorstep does, from what I can tell.  I'd be curious to shop Gatorstep versus Seadek but I don't really want to deal with a person on what I need for my year/make/model.

18 hours ago, Michigan boarder said:

I need a 32" TV to go above our refrigerator.  We haven't bought a TV in a while, what's the best place and what is the best brand?  

IMG_6219.thumb.jpg.ed249c7870ee643cb92364b0977c9f6e.jpg

Cool spot for the kitchen TV.  

Only by TV's from Costco.  Period.

• Like 2

I don't think they make an LG OLED panel that small.  For non-critical viewing in that location I'd look at a TV of that size in that location like a commodity item.   Pick an LCD that has the look and features you want that is cheap.  You may want to investigate the display's speakers if they will be used to reproduce the sound in that location.  Costco and BestBuy are good places to buy TVs with good return policies but definitely not the cheapest.  Grey market resellers like greentoe can have serious deals on TVs but the purchase is a little riskier.  Locally and on the WestCoast there is a brick and mortar called VideoOnly that also has the best deals (comparable to some of the online Grey market discounters).  But on a TV in that size and that location I would just walk into a Costco, Walmart, or Best Buy and pick something cheap that fits.

For 42" and bigger critical viewing the best display out right now is an LG evo G3 series Oled.  The LG C3 series Oled is 95% of the G3 series but cheaper.  Samsung and Sony use LGD panels with their own processor.  I'd just stick with LG.  

Edited by jjackkrash
  • Like 2

For our restaurants, we just buy one of the cheaper versions of the current Samsungs.  Currently we average about 7 years life span running 18 hours a day, 363 days a year.  Samsung TVs still have great quality, the rest of their products are junk.  We have a newer refrigerator that I have to defrost every month because I builds up around the fan and the ice maker stops working quickly as well.  Last Samsung washer/dryer was crap as well.

32" TVs are about as cheap as a cup of coffee right now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kstateskier1 said:

For our restaurants, we just buy one of the cheaper versions of the current Samsungs.  Currently we average about 7 years life span running 18 hours a day, 363 days a year.  Samsung TVs still have great quality, the rest of their products are junk.  We have a newer refrigerator that I have to defrost every month because I builds up around the fan and the ice maker stops working quickly as well.  Last Samsung washer/dryer was crap as well.

32" TVs are about as cheap as a cup of coffee right now.

I hear this all the time about samsung appliances. No way I would buy one.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jhucke said:

I hear this all the time about samsung appliances. No way I would buy one.

Agreed, we negotiated the fridge to stay when we moved into this house because it was pretty much new and high end and we should have let them take it...

$190 AirPod pros are at multiple spots.  Man, I picked up a pair and can’t believe how much better they are than my old original AirPods.   

Hyperryd also has deals on the locker nets and overhead racks.