Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2023 Black Friday Deals? Post what you’ve found here!

Nick55

5 hours ago, foxriverat said:

Anyone ever hear of this place in Oregon? https://discountwakeandski.com/  They have listings on ski it again. Prices on HO skis that sound too good to be true. I checked out there facebook page and some other searches. I`m going to try giving them a call.

Looking at how some of their links don't work and their supposed address, I'd be careful. A lot of warning signs, but it might be legit and just very poorly run.

Ended up getting an inflatable mat from SwellWake last night for $299.  Not really a BF deal but it was regularly $800.  Hope it’s decent, looking to replace a Lily pad that’s huge to handle on the boat. 

I hope DomedNumbers has a sale.

Edited by Nick55
On 11/18/2023 at 9:30 AM, foxriverat said:

Anyone ever hear of this place in Oregon? https://discountwakeandski.com/  They have listings on ski it again. Prices on HO skis that sound too good to be true. I checked out there facebook page and some other searches. I`m going to try giving them a call.

Some seriously great prices ! Those links seem to take a second click sometimes but they all did seem to work. If anyone buys from there please let us know how the sale goes. Couple slalom ski's in there need a forever home.

I personally would not buy until I spoke with someone from there on the phone. Unless it is a reputable business, I recommend verifying their authenticity before buying.

there are a number of spoof sites for tools/equipment for my work. They typically look legit and at a great price.  Reaching out to them typically reveals the truth. 

Hopefully Matt from Oregon Water Sports answers the call and is able to help you select a setup that will be a good fit for you. 

Edited by BLSousa
20 hours ago, TallRedRider said:

Domed numbers is having a sale.  

Did you have to contact them? I just checked the website and it looks like everything is still regular price???

51 minutes ago, PopsA22 said:

This year $10.

WOW!!! An entire 5% off!!! How are they staying in business offering such a discount? Those things will be flying off the shelves!

To be fair - They also have a pop-up that shows that they are offering free shipping too.

16 hours ago, AusBU said:

Are there any deals on ACME or OJ Props? 

Wakemakers has some sales on props.  I haven't shopped props for a while, but they are discounted from MSRP.  During COVID it was full price.  

3 hours ago, RCR47 said:

Did you have to contact them? I just checked the website and it looks like everything is still regular price???

Their instagram page says it is so.  Starts Thursday.  50% off at Domednumbers.  Makes me wish I needed something.  

Just saw an article this morning that said larger electronics best day for sales would probably be Cyber Monday.  Bought my last 2 from bestbuy.com, one before that was Sam's.  All Samsung.  No other reason other than the 1st one worked really well for us.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Michigan boarder said:

I need a 32" TV to go above our refrigerator.  We haven't bought a TV in a while, what's the best place and what is the best brand?  

IMG_6219.thumb.jpg.ed249c7870ee643cb92364b0977c9f6e.jpg

I’ve always been a Samsung man but last 3 tv’s I bought I got LG!s and they have been great. best Buys have got some sales on TV’s so check them out.

13 hours ago, PopsA22 said:

HRD Locker Nets are having a sale.  I've been considering this.  Unfortunately, last year they were discounted $30.  This year $10.   https://hyperryddesigns.com/shop/ols/products/locker-nets

Not sure on the locker nets but I did buy some of their racks and they are awesome. Rach out to John Lee as he really helped me out of a pickle. 

3 minutes ago, AusBU said:

I’ve always been a Samsung man but last 3 tv’s I bought I got LG!s and they have been great. best Buys have got some sales on TV’s so check them out.

Yep.  I've got a 65 inch LG OLED and it's fantastic.

9 hours ago, minnmarker said:

Yep.  I've got a 65 inch LG OLED and it's fantastic.

And another.  A 2016 65" LG OLED that still has a flawless picture.

I quit buying anything Samsung because it seemed to me like they always break a few years in.

@Michigan boarder - You need a TV above the refrigerator to show stock market data 24/7, or for your recipes while you cook?

• Haha 1