Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Speaker cover suggestions?

CaptainSkinny

+1 for speakersox.

Bugs while towing, dust / sun Uv damage if stored outside, miscellaneous bumps with gear while loading/unloading. 

get the rack covers too.

6 minutes ago, dizzygti said:

Can someone educate me what these protect the speakers from?   

Edited by Stevo
ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, granddaddy55 said:

you dont have a hinged folding model?

I do, but for our short two mile trailer I just leave the mirror down and and covered. So it keeps the dust and bugs off it during those times then when we trailer a long ways I take the mirror off and put it in a storage compartment so the cover for it is nice then too. 

Does anybody have experience using a place called Beyond the Wake?   They popped up when I was looking for some sort of cover.   Looks like they have a bunch of different speaker and rack covers.  

edit: I was looking for plain black guide pole covers and they had some. 

13 hours ago, ahopkins22LSV said:

I do, but for our short two mile trailer I just leave the mirror down and and covered. So it keeps the dust and bugs off it during those times then when we trailer a long ways I take the mirror off and put it in a storage compartment so the cover for it is nice then too. 

was confused because mine folds down behind the windshield and gets no bugs, i only get bugs if we forget to pull pin hinge and fold it down 

ahopkins22LSV
1 minute ago, granddaddy55 said:

was confused because mine folds down behind the windshield and gets no bugs, i only get bugs if we forget to pull pin hinge and fold it down 

I don’t fold the tower down. Plus the mirror cover form speaker socks is a very small investment to protect a $300+ dollar mirror

8 minutes ago, ahopkins22LSV said:

I don’t fold the tower down. Plus the mirror cover form speaker socks is a very small investment to protect a $300+ dollar mirror

oh my bad, mine is windshield mounted 

• 2 weeks later...