Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Obsolete part search

Looking for the starboard stern vent cover for 2010 247LSV… not on Great Lakes Skipper or any other sites I could find. It’s a silver metal cutout piece that says “247 LSV” in cutout.  Any suggestions?

13 hours ago, DylanAZ said:

Looking for the starboard stern vent cover for 2010 247LSV… not on Great Lakes Skipper or any other sites I could find. It’s a silver metal cutout piece that says “247 LSV” in cutout.  Any suggestions?

If you just need the screen, someone here did a how-to on replacing the screen behind the cutout.

The cutout should be stainless steel.  In a pinch you could draw one up and get a local machine shop to cut one for you on a water jet or laser table.

Thanks! The problem I’m finding is nobody wants to do just one…they want me to buy 50 lol.  Wish I could just make 2 new custom ones.

17 hours ago, DylanAZ said:

Thanks! The problem I’m finding is nobody wants to do just one…they want me to buy 50 lol.  Wish I could just make 2 new custom ones.

Trust me, they will be happy to make one for the 50 price... keep negotiating.  The best bet might be finding a friend that will make a CAD file for you, then you take that in and ask them to cut one or two.  It will be much cheaper if the shop doesn't have to draw the part for you.