Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2005 wakesetter gauge cluster

Hello all 

I recently sent off my digital gauge to gauge savers for repair.  The perfect pass gauge was connected only with a Grey wire.  Seen in first Pic.  

In second picture there is an extra connector and blue wire that are not hooked up to anything.  What the heck!!!spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, smileysteve said:

The grey wire is perfect pass specific and not through the medallion system. Completely normal if running 6.5+ng (post 

So then what is the other white connecter for?  And the blue wire??

The blue wire is extra on mine too.

The extra plug did likely go to the factory 2 line perfect pass integrated into a factory gauge (I forget tach or speed)

On 10/7/2023 at 7:25 PM, redrooster said:

So then what is the other white connecter for?

The Medallion harness usually includes several spare plugs to run additional gauges.  It is a digital bus, so all of the plugs have the same data on them.  It doesn't matter which gauge gets which plug.