Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to find service manual 2000 escape

makingwakes

Just got a 2000 Malibu escape 23lsv with the indmar monsoon 330 (not the hammerhead). I've looked everywhere on the web for a service manual, but can't find one anywhere. The last boat, 97 sunsetter, had a mercruiser black scorpion and the manual was easy to find. I'm assuming the wakesetter, escape, and sunsetter had indmar monsoons in 2000 but , again, can't find a service manual anywhere. We have always done our own mechanical maintenance and repair so it's nice to have the manual for proper procedures and specs

1 minute ago, makingwakes said:

Just got a 2000 Malibu escape 23lsv with the indmar monsoon 330 (not the hammerhead). I've looked everywhere on the web for a service manual, but can't find one anywhere. The last boat, 97 sunsetter, had a mercruiser black scorpion and the manual was easy to find. I'm assuming the wakesetter, escape, and sunsetter had indmar monsoons in 2000 but , again, can't find a service manual anywhere. We have always done our own mechanical maintenance and repair so it's nice to have the manual for proper procedures and specs

The MEFI-2 ECM Service manual should be fairly easy to find.  It doesn't really matter if it is an Indmar or PCM manual since the ECM is mostly the same and will show you all of the diagnosis you will need.  As for a mechanical manual, Indmar seems to keep those pretty tight.  It is a very common small block chevy engine, so except for a few marine parts the mechanicals are pretty easy.

I'm looking for the mechanical manual. Any boat I've ever had, I've always had a repair manual and can't seem to find anything from indmar detailing electrical diagrams, repair procedures, maintenance procedures, etc