Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Colors in the Malibu & Axis Configurators

tlancaster

Hi All-

I am in the middle of trying to order a new T250. I was finalizing the colors and as of September 15th I see that the new 2024 models are loaded into the configurator, and I am seeing new colors in the online configurator. Specifically a new color named "Ebony Vapor Blue Metal Flake". When I select it, the color looks very different than the previous color which was named "Vapor Ebony Metallic". 

Is this really a new metal flake color or is it a re branding of the vapor ebony metallic?

Thanks in advance... 

Tim 

I can’t speak specific to the naming convention, but here’s a thread regarding “Vapor Ebony Metallic”, which we ordered on our Malibu 2022 23 LSV.  We like the subtle flake appearance and it certainly looks good. I do wish there was a little more flake, but we get a lot of positive comments. 

Hope this helps. 

2 hours ago, ahopkins22LSV said:

No more azure?! :cry:

I was admiring your boat just the other day.    It is a great color, my wife's favorite color, probably sealed the deal on our boat.  What are the odds that what I wanted in her favorite color was available close to us.

As good as this color is on the trailer it is even better on the water.

3 hours ago, ahopkins22LSV said:

No more azure?! :cry:

Or Ebony Sumter Metallic, Electric Purple Metallic, Rose Quartz Metallic, or Sumter Green Metallic.   

Looks like Ebony Vivid Orange Metallic, Ebony Indy Red Metallic, Sienna Coral Metallic, Capri Green Metallic, Maya Blue Metallic, and Sapphire Teal Metallic are new.