Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 TXI, stereo head unit?

moski

I have a 2015 response TXI.  Stereo system along with the variety connections in the glovebox.  Connections being shown in picture:  USB, aux 3.5mm, SD, and iPod.  

How is everyone with this playing music?
- I have the old iPod nano with long 3.5mm cable to be able to play music but I’d like to find better way for music (my iPod nano and the 3.5 aux cable is screwing up on me too).   I have a lot of music on my iMac (apple file format).   
—>  What is a good stereo head unit with bluetooth???
Thank you in advance for advice

C0782F8E-F70C-4E62-A5FD-E0775D01ECE1.jpeg

9 hours ago, moski said:

What is a good stereo head unit with bluetooth???

Just about any current model on the market today. Your challenge is is going to be replacing the wired remotes and having the fabrication look clean. 

There are a number is great universal BT receivers out there, but keep in mind, they work the same as if your music source was plugged in via the 3.5MM AIX port. You will not see song or play list data on the Rockford screen.