Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wetsounds Suggested Sub Enclosure Specs.

Ronnie

Many have asked for it, so they delivered! Check out their recommended subwoofer enclosures, available with a cut sheet to build your own enclosure!

Visit Wetsounds Sub Options, pick your sub, and click the sub enclosure banner to view your subwoofer and box specs. (May or may not fit in your location.) Check it Out!

So how do we know what we have, since build sheet just says "ONE 12 inch subwoofer (w/amp)?"   Assuming since the new Axis boats have the sub bolted to the helm, it's a Revo 12 FA sub?   Not sure why I'm asking as I'm not going to cut a hole in the helm.....(yet).  

• 1 month later...
WetSoundsTech
On 9/8/2023 at 1:37 PM, dizzygti said:

So how do we know what we have, since build sheet just says "ONE 12 inch subwoofer (w/amp)?"   Assuming since the new Axis boats have the sub bolted to the helm, it's a Revo 12 FA sub?   Not sure why I'm asking as I'm not going to cut a hole in the helm.....(yet).  

if you remove the sub there should be a white sticker on it with the model number of the sub.

10 minutes ago, WetSoundsTech said:

if you remove the sub there should be a white sticker on it with the model number of the sub.

I just wish this info was documented and the manufacturers actually put effort into letting us know what we bought.   Maybe the info is available through the ordering process but I bought off the lot....

WetSoundsTech
4 hours ago, dizzygti said:

I just wish this info was documented and the manufacturers actually put effort into letting us know what we bought.   Maybe the info is available through the ordering process but I bought off the lot....

that would be on the boat dealers side of things they should have records of what product is in each boat and should be able to confirm with the Hull number on the boat.

15 hours ago, WetSoundsTech said:

that would be on the boat dealers side of things they should have records of what product is in each boat and should be able to confirm with the Hull number on the boat.

No, I get that.   What I mean is my boat has Sound Pack 3, but no where on Axis's site or any documentation I got with the boat does it spell out what that means.   I know I have 4x Rev10's on the tower, and a 12" sub, six cabin speakers, and two up front.    What I don't know is the specs on any of that stuff, the amps, the head unit, etc which could and should be readily available on their website.    I shouldn't have to call Malibu with my hull ID to find out what they include in SP3.    

WetSoundsTech
3 hours ago, dizzygti said:

No, I get that.   What I mean is my boat has Sound Pack 3, but no where on Axis's site or any documentation I got with the boat does it spell out what that means.   I know I have 4x Rev10's on the tower, and a 12" sub, six cabin speakers, and two up front.    What I don't know is the specs on any of that stuff, the amps, the head unit, etc which could and should be readily available on their website.    I shouldn't have to call Malibu with my hull ID to find out what they include in SP3.    

ah you want the specs well for the model numbers you do know you can find specs on our website for sure and if your not sure on model number of the amps if you want to send me a picture or post on i can confirm and provide what the specs are but i see what your saying.