Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bakes Online

scraptor74

Is anyone else having issues getting orders through Bakes lately? I placed an order three weeks ago and still have got no shipping information.  I've emailed and I've got no responses. I've tried phoning them numerous times and nobody will pick up the phone. I'm seriously starting to wonder if they're even still open?  Just getting a little concerned as they have my $500 and I have seen nothing from them, most places ship out within the next two business days after order was placed. 

I ordered a part a week ago and got it ups ground in 4 days.  A few months ago I had an order that got messed up and they fixed it promptly. Try emailing Paul at bakesmarine dot com

OK, maybe I'll try him, I believe it was Ryan that I emailed. My last order in January took a good month to ship out as well. They were waiting on one product that was back ordered so once I finally got a hold of them, I told them to cancel that product and just ship the other stuff.