Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New M for 2024

Clay10

M242 coming out next year I heard, not sure the improvements or boat length.  We have the 2020 M240 and the wave and boat are awesome!!  Only improvement we made is the amps for the stereo system are really detuned and gains can't be adjusted.  Threw in 3 JL's and the stereo really came to life, much more base and cleaner sound.  

Rev 12's on that 26 LSV?

G10 tower.

0:26 is definitely a new MXZ of sorts...  (my guess is the 23)  1:06 has a side by side.

All sorts of shots of a M240 in some very interesting colors.....

Edited by Five Cent Worth
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ztarum said:

i'm sure the MSRP will be something ridiculous like $350k; curious to see more about it and the A245 (more my price range). 

The finance stuff in the presentation was interesting to glance at, but i don't have the accounting vocabulary to make sense of it -- luckily i have a feeling @The Hulk will explain it to me soon :Tease3:  

Edited by CaptainMorgan
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, hethj7 said:

R33 surf -  10’6” beam with a surf system coming.  Holy moly!

What whaaat now I need to upgrade!!!! Finally a real surf boat on the way! 

Shoot gonna need to upgrade the boat lift.. good thing I know some ppl! 😆

Edited by The Hulk
Just now, The Hulk said:

What whaaat now I need to upgrade!!!! Finally a real surf boat on the way! 

Malibu would be scared to follow they will test water with their R-surf series instead hah

If you don’t at least go test drive this, you will never hear the end of it.  And don’t complain about the sticker price.  Your air mattresses, Cheetos, Tonka trucks, and more will fit! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, hethj7 said:

If you don’t at least go test drive this, you will never hear the end of it.  And don’t complain about the sticker price.  Your air mattresses, Cheetos, Tonka trucks, and more will fit! :)

Haha I'm so testing this!! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Hulk said:

Well gyro option is interesting.. has any company tried using a gyro to list a surf boat yet? 

Skier's choice might want to take a stab! 😂

This is been in the back of my mind for some time now. I’m trying to wrap my head around it. 

1 hour ago, Cole2001 said:

This is been in the back of my mind for some time now. I’m trying to wrap my head around it. 

To list the boat the gyro axis would need to be vertical and you need to add weight to one side to create spin torque.. end of video (not sure how powerful this torque is though?)

On The other hand I wonder if sea keeper will make an economy small version for pleasure craft market I mean with wake boat prices now why not add a sea keeper option! 

That R33 Surf is both ridiculous and awesome.  I love that crap.  Malibu to the consumer:  "If you've ever wanted to sip a martini while getting pitted, we've got you covered."  Caviar meets Shred the Gnar. 

I will say that I haven't surfed behind the R8 but have been in one and they are really nicely appointed.  Features and fit/finish is really good from my casual observation.  The, uh, family who owns one next door to my friend's place on Entiat rave over it non-stop.