Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T23 wakeboard wake

onwi

I'd appreciate to hear what everyone's opinion is on the t23 wakeboard wake. I'm looking at a used 2020 and a used 2021. 

My favorite wake is the 23 MXZ. I really like the 22lsv as well. I didn't think the 23lsv performed as well. We tested everything full ballast and wedge from 2 to as far as the engine could take it without porposing. All the demo boats had the m5. 

Additionally if anyone near SE Wisconsin has that hull, I'd really appreciate a pull. Would offer some money, gas, drinks, etc.  Closest dealer has the boat on consignment and isn't really looking to demo without a deal and I'm not selling my boat first to make that all happen. 

Thanks!

T220 wake board wake is really good. It will surprise you how good it is. I have to imagine the T235 is awesome as well but have not had a chance to ride it yet. . If you like the 22lsv wake you will love the T220 wake. I have the M6 in mine and it pulls amazing. Full front, full middle, about half of 750’s in rear lockers, wedge on 3, at about 20.5, 65’. Can’t imagine needing anymore.