Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lightweight cover.

Carguy08

Im looking for a lightweight quick cover for my t250.  I rack store my boat so only need it as a dust cover.  Anyone have a company that makes these?  It doesn't need trailer or be water proof.  
Thank you

I'm actually wanting one of these too, I have one at the lake but it ripped apart this last winter.  I will look and see if I can find a name or part number on it. 

• 2 weeks later...

The cover that I had at the lake was actually a soft like parachute CAR cover, it wasn't a boat cover.   This might be a cheaper alternative though for a weekend throw over, most likely is easier to put on then the OEM cover.

On 5/15/2023 at 8:49 AM, Carguy08 said:

Im looking for a lightweight quick cover for my t250.  I rack store my boat so only need it as a dust cover.  Anyone have a company that makes these?  It doesn't need trailer or be water proof.  
Thank you

I was looking for the same thing for my 25LSV.

You might try sealskin covers 

https://sealskincovers.com/pages/guaranteed-fit-car-covers?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=7A-Car-Makes&utm_keyword=seal skin covers&utm_device=m&utm_matchtype=e&gad=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI45Px3eif_wIVcwetBh1I6gTAEAAYASAAEgKCEPD_BwE

Those are pretty heavy duty, the car cover was more of a dust/bug type of cover I had.  Something to throw over quickly in the evenings is what I want/had.  

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2023 at 10:49 AM, Carguy08 said:

Thank you

Ever find a decent cover, I am still looking.

• 4 weeks later...
EchelonSteve

Amazon MSC boat cover 19'

We have a 1995 Echelon closed bow. I recently wanted a easy to handle cover for use at night to keep the dew and bugs off the boat while it was docked at the lake for our week long vacation. The above link is to the cover I bought. It rained one night heavily, and although the cover didn't have center ploes, it was 100% waterproof. I ordered the size "F" 19'-20' and it is a bit too large in width, but fits length-wise perfectly. It only covers the transom, not the platform, as it didn't want it hanging in the water.

It's no where near custom fit, but for $125 it's decent.