Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Price check for a 2022 Wakesetter 23 LSV

Quantum_C

Hey,

Just checking with people in the know if $147k USD is appropriate/reasonable price for a 23 LSV /w M6Di, Hiflow ballast + Wedge III + surfgate and snorkel, swimstep, tandem trailer, and 0 hours. (No stern turn, powered tower, powered step or Rev 10 speakers).

Thanks!

Edited by Quantum_C
Clarify USD not CAD
ahopkins22LSV

Best bet is calculating percentage off msrp. Prices range a ton from dealer to dealer based on location, volume, etc. It is also very tough to say in the current market. You do have an advantage on it being a leftover 2022 though.

options can effect the price greatly.  With that said, I'd say 147K seems very fair (unless it is a stripped down boat) (likely not, given the upgrade to M6) especially considering M6 engine.   I realize the boat is a 2022 (so technically a year old) but I'd say the vast majority of people paid well over that price in 2022.   Doing a very quick search most people are listing their used 2022's in the 150Kish range and the above boat should be considered brand New from a warranty standpoint if buying from a dealer (at least i would think that's how it would work, also no warranty transfer fees)

as for stern tern, powered tower and power step - i personally look at those as Above-and-Beyond options.  I would think the majority of 23 lsv's don't have those 3 options.  Sure, some will, but most people aren't optioning the 23lsv up to that level

20 minutes ago, klntime said:

as for stern tern, powered tower and power step - i personally look at those as Above-and-Beyond options.  I would think the majority of 23 lsv's don't have those 3 options.  Sure, some will, but most people aren't optioning the 23lsv up to that level

This is very true - and % off MSRP is how things are truly calculated.

We would need to see a build sheet in if it is stripped down vs optioned up....  What you listed is almost std 'options.'