Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Revo 8 SW-B V3 lights on same switch as interior lights

malik

I have a 2016 25 LSV and just got all new interior speakers.  They are Revo 8 SW-B V3 and the guy installed them to come on as blue all the time(which is what I wanted), problem is they are wired as to the come on when I turn on the interior lights.  I don't like it because the blues are different and its to much light.  There has to be a way to wire them to come on with a different switch.  I don't have tower lights so could that switch be utilized?  Anybody have any wiring tips for dumbies?  Maybe even if I could disconnect the interior lights and just have speaker lights come on.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also any pictures would be of great help also.  TIA, Trent

Edited by malik

Here is a similar thread.  There is a plug in the dash harness with a white wire and a white/black wire for the tower light relay harness and it also has a grey/blue wire for the dimmer and a green/white wire for the surf horn.

12 hours ago, csleaver said:

Here is a similar thread.  There is a plug in the dash harness with a white wire and a white/black wire for the tower light relay harness and it also has a grey/blue wire for the dimmer and a green/white wire for the surf horn.

Thank you