Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 25LSV - Need Ring Lights / Cupholder Lights / UW Lights ...

a2t

Just picked up a gorgeous 2019 25LSV loaded, but in need of some ring lights.  Its got 4 Rev10 on the tower and about 10 other 8's, 6's and 2 12" subs. Bunch of amps, the PO went all out on the sound system but apparently wanted it to be invisible on the water lol..  

Is there a smart, quality, but not stupid $$$$ way to add ring lights ?  Id also like to add 15 or so cupholder lights, maybe on a different channel to add different color. I also need the interior LSV logo in the seats lit up too.  Last, I need to add interior deck lighting, and its already got U/W lights as a factory option but sadly those lights are white and not blue -- any easy (non $1000) way to change those white UW lights to blue ?

Im looking at all available from Wetsounds and it looks nice but really overpriced.  There must be a good way to do all this at a fraction of the cost. 

Ive added underlighting to golf carts in the past via amazon RGB LEDs and they are bright as hell and have lasted with no issue.  I obviously dont want to jeopardize or lessen the value of this awesome boat any but feel the $ could be better spent (on gas and wake surf boards)

Open to any and all suggestions on this 1st but very important series of mods !

Look into blast led. Rings are pricy, you want a ring that diffuses light well or it looks cheap. Also invest in a good controller. If you want multizone, go with WS/Shadowcaster 4 zone controller and remote.