Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Let’s See Those 2023 Malibu and Axis Boats.

Ronnie

3 hours ago, Hemmy said:

The old strip tease.  @IXFE always keeping the crew on the edge of their seats and wanting more.

Haha. Sorry, wasn’t meant to tease. I really don’t have a decent pics yet. I’ll get some up soon. 

One thing @Stevo and I have already proved… as big as the 26 feels, she’s no taller than the 25 (measured at bow and tower), only longer. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, IXFE said:

Haha. Sorry, wasn’t meant to tease. I really don’t have a decent pics yet. I’ll get some up soon. 

One thing @Stevo and I have already proved… as big as the 26 feels, she’s no taller than the 25 (measured at bow and tower), only longer. 

I’m curious if the trailer bunk position is different and sitting on the trailer it is the same but on the water it sits higher?

better get out there and test that hypothesis 

21 hours ago, Stevo said:

I’m curious if the trailer bunk position is different and sitting on the trailer it is the same but on the water it sits higher?

better get out there and test that hypothesis 

Time to crawl under and measure bunks. What is taking you guys so long. 😂😂

• Haha 1
On 4/2/2023 at 10:21 AM, TaylorM said:

Out with the old, in with the new. Really liking a couple added options. 

1F112B11-0953-48EF-B50B-13AC49E5D88F.jpeg

5629BDCD-5597-4951-B3AA-255E9F46DC3A.jpeg

I see a GX tower...... What else did you add?? Great looking boats! 

Edited by Sixer
8 hours ago, Sixer said:

I see a GX tower...... What see did you add?? Great looking boats! 

I added the 360 light, on top of the tower. It kicks out way more illumination than the docking lights. You can direct the light forward, backward and both at the same time. I didn’t think I would like the power tower as much as I do, I thought it was an overpriced option. I have changed my opinion. I love the ability to tow with tower down and covered. Makes for a clean package. 

871C4AFC-97C3-456E-9952-A94CD9FC5FF2.jpeg

NorCalSurfer
10 hours ago, TaylorM said:

I added the 360 light, on top of the tower. It kicks out way more illumination than the docking lights. You can direct the light forward, backward and both at the same time. I didn’t think I would like the power tower as much as I do, I thought it was an overpriced option. I have changed my opinion. I love the ability to tow with tower down and covered. Makes for a clean package. 

871C4AFC-97C3-456E-9952-A94CD9FC5FF2.jpeg

I just bought the 360 light, glad to hear positive feedback on that. 

21 hours ago, NorCalSurfer said:

I just bought the 360 light, glad to hear positive feedback on that. 

I ordered the 360 light last year.  It's insane how much light it puts out.  We often take off well after dark, total game changer.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Southernman

I just took delivery a 2023 M220. I had demoed a 2022 and noticed a few differences. 

1. The 2023 does not have the windshield vent.

2. No LED colored lights on the 2023.

3. No flip down rear seats to use as steps.  

I was aware of the LED light deletion but the windshield vent and rear step deletions were a new discovery. 

56 minutes ago, Southernman said:

I just took delivery a 2023 M220. I had demoed a 2022 and noticed a few differences. 

I was aware of the LED light deletion but the windshield vent and rear step deletions were a new discovery. 

Sounds like the demo boat was optioned higher than your selections.  

57 minutes ago, Southernman said:

All of these Im pretty sure are options.

• 2 weeks later...

Our new 23 LSV, picked up 4/22. It was my birthday and my wife an I's 35th anniversary. I'd say this was a pretty good gift for us both......

Edited by Scoot18
pictures did not load
  • Like 2