Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 T23 Axis Lights

rlanderos11

Hello Guys,

Does anyone have any information on how to connect under glow lights and accessories to the switches on the dash on a 2017 T23 ? 

22 hours ago, rlanderos11 said:

Hello Guys,

Does anyone have any information on how to connect under glow lights and accessories to the switches on the dash on a 2017 T23 ? 

use a spare accessory switch

26 minutes ago, rlanderos11 said:

were do I find the connections to the spare accessory switch's ?

by disassembling the switch? , they are behind the dash behind the switch, it might be an entire switch panel you need to remove that has other switches , you may/should  find the terminating female spades for the under water lights wire (behind those panels MAYBE but maybe thats a smsll screen on a 17 that controls underwater , i had an older ‘14 or maybe your screen is simply setup like mine) that also terminates unconnected at the transom right under lip when you open rear lockers and remove tray also female spade connectors , your boat is prewired for the option,  i would choose to put the whole light setup or rgb controller  for all lights including the underwater on that accessory switch but make  its ground independent of any dash buss if your keeping the dash integrated factory head unit

Edited by granddaddy55
8 minutes ago, granddaddy55 said:

by disassembling the switch? , they are behind the dash behind the switch, it might be an entire switch panel you need to remove that has other switches , you may/should  find the terminating female spades for the under water lights wire that also terminates unconnected at the transom right under lip when you open rear lockers and remove tray also female spade connectors , your boat is prewired for the option,  i would choose to put the whole light setup or rgb controller  for all lights including the underwater on that accessory switch but make  its ground independent of any dash buss if your keeping the dash integrated factory head unit

Thank you !

From what I remember, Axis boats that do not have the Power Wedge 3 will have buttons labeled ACC on the right side panel instead of the WEDGE UP, WEDGE DOWN, and GO HOME buttons.  The ACC 1/2/3 buttons actually don't do anything and there is no way to control anything with them. 

The UNDER SEAT light button on the right dash panel will control a circuit on the right side power module box under the dash via the CAN bus.  There is a 20" long harness with a 2 pin weatherpack connector labeled "Underseat Lt" (with a blue/green wire and a black wire) on the starboard side of the boat (it is near the tower anchor light connector).  That is what you connect the underseat light harness to.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, csleaver said:

Underwater light connections are under the floor, behind each rear ballast tank.

Awesome ! Thank you for all your help .