Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Design changes

KyleR

If any guru's out there have a few spare minutes, could you tell me what design changes have been made on a 2016 23' LSV to 2023 model?

Any design changed, added features, etc...

Thanks!

A lot!!! Too many to list. Google is your friend.  But you could start here. 

Stereo changes, Rockford to Wetsounds 

Hull changes, new audio screens a lot more read this thread. Gives you a good idea. 

• Like 2

Now using Malibu monsoon engines, power wedge 3, ballast tanks and filling times, dash and steering wheel, throttle, stereos, tower, weight of boats, hull, etc.

Did I mention price changed too?:lol:

Edited by Brandonloos21
19 hours ago, KyleR said:

If any guru's out there have a few spare minutes, could you tell me what design changes have been made on a 2016 23' LSV to 2023 model?

Any design changed, added features, etc...

Thanks!

I had a 2017, and now have a 2022.  In short, twice as nice, and twice the cost.  

New hull, new tower, new interior, M5/M6 engines instead of Raptors, different tranny gear ratio, new dash/screen, faster PNP filling time, step down swim step, different battery location, walkover rear seats, basically a complete redesign.  I'm trying to think of things that are the same, and there aren't many.  Tower racks maybe?

Some of my favorites that I enjoy on a daily basis:  Walkthrough transom, faster PNP fill time along with PNP being registered on screen for % fill, step down swim deck.  New battery location and wind screen location.  Accessible apps on display screen, interior, exterior & underwater lighting, ability to download and install software updates from your driveway, or anywhere you can create a wifi hot spot or hook up to wifi, trash can location and set up, hull, weight of boat, glove box set up, M6 motor, hot shower set up, parking brake trailer option, tower & tower options, quality of boat cover.  I could go on and on.  Like I said.  Twice as nice, twice the price.