Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rear bench seat track glide image needed for 2021 LSV 25

DeepCreekLSV25

DeepCreekLSV25

Hello all,

I recently purchased a 2021 LSV 25. Now I just have the long wait until summer.

The rear movable bench seat was boogered up pretty good and would bind when moving the seat into different position forward or backwards - the whole seat not the backrest. After looking at it closely I discovered one of the rear bench seat pins/bolts that slides along the track was missing the plastics glide insert that it rides in the track. These would be the 2 rear bench seat pins/bolts. This was what was causing the seat to become misaligned and bind.

The local dealer ask for me to send a picture of the part in questions but our boat is in storage for the winter a few hours away. Could someone post a few images of their rear bench seat track area and the rear pins that ride in the seat track? I hope I explained this well enough.  

I want to used the next few months to get the parts in hand so the boat will be summer ready.

Hope everyone is doing well!

-Chris