Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tommy’s of Detroit Annual Polar Bear - December 3rd

ahopkins22LSV

ahopkins22LSV
12 minutes ago, Michigan boarder said:

Our parade was so cold, the wind was coming right off Lake MI and downtown!  Tommy's lent us a shiny new 23LSV that we decorated up, did you guys see a new red Response zipping around?  That's going to be our boat next year.  Here's some of our team getting staged and ready:

318221211_555577529910564_992974921673107558_n.jpg

I can only imagine how cold it was for you guys. By the time I surfed the water was freezing on the seats and rope. 

The TXi we used was all black with black over brown soft grip. It was sick. I was told it is actually GR’s boat. Kinda figured it was going to you guys. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, hethj7 said:

How was starting the boats in those temps?  I got a UEG01 and 02 pump slow to warm error code despite trying to gingerly warm things up a few weeks back in cold temps.  It went inactive soon, so no harm done but I am not sure what that is related to.  

IIRC, and I could be confusing a few things, that is an o2 sensor on the manifolds that gets a small current to help it warm up.  It is looking for it to warm up within a certain time frame of starting and gets a small current to do so.  If it doesn't hit the right temp in the right timeframe, that's the error you get and in many cases, was due to the ECM pulling current from those sensors.  For example, if you have a thruster and run it a lot before the engine is fully warmed up, you could see that error in the summer even, as the thruster drew too much current and the ECM pulls power from those sensors first.