Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ballast Pump Switch Needed

Slalom Frog

I need to add a switch to my dash for a reversible pump that I have added to my boat. If possible I would like to use a switch that looks similar to the other switches on my 06 LXi. Does anyone know if the switches that they use for some of the Malibu ballast systems are similar in style to the Response switches. I would like to be able to pop one of the Accessory switches out and put a reversile ballast switch in its' place.

Thanks!

I bought additional switches last year that were identical to my existing 04 VLX switches. The dealer had them in stock, I actually added three additional switches under the dash for added fat sacs. Check with your dealer, if they don't have them I am sure they can be ordered