Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 23lsv engine codes

Hey guys, I wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone has any suggestions.  The dealer is having a hard time figuring out what to fix.

This is a 2019 23lsv with the monsoon 6.0 I believe

Here is the sequence of codes I have been getting the last couple of weeks.  Hopefully this will narrow down the solutions.  Boat has 110 hours on it and has been well maintained with no previous issues.

July 27: at the end of a 5-6 hour session I got the first code and service engine alert.  Boat seemed to be working totally fine all day.  We were getting hints of exhaust fume that smells like a skunk.  Active: Adaptive Learn High (Bank 1) SPN:4237 FMI:0  

August 3: We were still getting the previous code on and off and boat wasn't functioning correct.  It seemed to be losing power slightly and it was hard to get up to surf speed of 11mph occasionally.  We got an Inactive Code: Catalayst Damaging Misfire (Cylinder 6) SPN:1328 FMI:31

I took it back to the dealership and you replaced the spark plugs

August 6: I took it out last saturday and immediately when I started it I noticed it was running very rough in Idle and low speeds forward and reverse.  Surfing was a challenge it didn't want to get up to speed again.  It didn't seem to run rough when it was under load.  We got a new code that day Active: Closed Loop High (Bank 1) SPN: 4236 FMI:0

Thank you for the help