Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for audio out on a 2018 wakesetter 25 LSV for RGB music input on Shadow Caster

Rx4fun

Would anyone know what I can use a an input for audio for a Shadow Caster I purchased for tower can rings?

I have got the LEDs to work with the display, but nothing happens when I select the “NOTE/MUSIC” button on the display.  They remain off.

There is a 3.5mm jack on the Shadow Caster, but I am reading that all the 3.5 jacks in the boat are only inputs.

Thanks.

Shawn

On 6/29/2022 at 9:12 AM, Rx4fun said:

Would anyone know what I can use a an input for audio for a Shadow Caster I purchased for tower can rings?

I have got the LEDs to work with the display, but nothing happens when I select the “NOTE/MUSIC” button on the display.  They remain off.

There is a 3.5mm jack on the Shadow Caster, but I am reading that all the 3.5 jacks in the boat are only inputs.

Thanks.

Shawn

wetsounds controller and the generic of it on amazon have a mic and mic volume input adj knob.  the 3.5 it allows snd i used initially from the source actually made noise and didn't work well, the mic input works better and even with controller inside closed coffin with no sub it picked up the sound just fine 

He's using the 4-zone unit that integrates to the MFD via CAN BUS. It does not have a MIC, just the 3.5MM input. 

Remember, it can be easy to introduce ground loop when installing any device in the audio signal path. It needs to be treated same as an EQ, DPS, Bluetooth, Media unit or amp.