Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

waterski middle pylon

vincevandermey

anyone have a used pylon they would like to sell?  

Or anyone know of a good place to get one?

Any wrecked boat yards that you know of that might have one would be appreciated.  I'll call them

thanks

vince

2019 Malibu wakesetter VTX 20

yeah, I can get one from the dealer, just looking for a less expensive option.  thanks for the advice.

machine shop is good idea but would need a pylon for them to copy.

thanks guys

I’d have to imagine that you’re  gonna have a hard time finding one in the market. FWIIW, I had a 2013, and didn’t find a ton of difference in the pull. I’d bet you need to be a 14m or shorter course skier to notice a difference, and probably skiing in the course. I only used the rear pylon, as my kids ended up using the center pylon as a “dance” pole more often than I would prefer to admit. 

Edited by rakr
  • 2 weeks later...