Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Water Ski Art

tru-jack

I can't find the link but I did come across some very nice water ski metal sculptures. They were the silhouette of a slalom skier and would look great on my stone fireplace. If anyone knows where or who does these sculptures please let me know. thanks

There was a place called Keuka Studios that had a fireplace screen, if that's what you're talking about. They don't seem to have the watersports stuff anymore.

I can't find the link but I did come across some very nice water ski metal sculptures. They were the silhouette of a slalom skier and would look great on my stone fireplace. If anyone knows where or who does these sculptures please let me know. thanks

Not sure of how large of an item you are looking for? A friend got me a "Bolt Person" from Bolt People

Jack is right (go figure..) Keuka Studios had some metal silhouette of various water skiers. I just poked around their site and saw a few in the Brackets link. However, they had them available in different sizes and free standing (not on a bracket). We ordered one for someone to ut on their fireplace a while back. You might want to give them a call.

Jack is right (go figure..) Keuka Studios had some metal silhouette of various water skiers. I just poked around their site and saw a few in the Brackets link. However, they had them available in different sizes and free standing (not on a bracket). We ordered one for someone to ut on their fireplace a while back. You might want to give them a call.

Hi, Dan here from Keuka Studios.

We still make some of the water ski art but mostly sell it through Barts Watersports. You can purchase from them.

Dan

We still make some of the water ski art but mostly sell it through Barts Watersports. You can purchase from them.

Dan

Hi, Dan, and welcome! Now how in the world did you know we were talking about you? Do you still do the fireplace screen? That's not at Bart's, though I notice most of your other stuff is.

Since you're nearby--have you been to Aniello's or the Switz?

Dan must have google analytics set up on his site or he checks his server logs to know where the traffic is coming from to his site. An unusual spike from tmc would be a good tip that someone was talking about him :)

• 3 weeks later...

Dan

Hi, Dan, and welcome! Now how in the world did you know we were talking about you? Do you still do the fireplace screen? That's not at Bart's, though I notice most of your other stuff is.

Since you're nearby--have you been to Aniello's or the Switz?

We do not do the fireplace screen any longer however I do have one left if you are interested. contact me through my website. Keuka Studios, inc

Yes we have been to the Switz many times, not familiar with Aniello's though, is it on the lake somewhere? Keuka is a beautiful lake, only problems is right now its frozen solid. ;)

Aniello's is in Corning--good pizza! Been to the Switz a few time's, but not lately. Used to rent a place on Waneta many years ago and have camped/boated on Keuka a bit. It is a beautiful lake.

Aniello's is in Corning--good pizza! Been to the Switz a few time's, but not lately. Used to rent a place on Waneta many years ago and have camped/boated on Keuka a bit. It is a beautiful lake.

I will have to try thier pizza next time in Corning.

By the way, I am thinking about getting out of the watersk art. Sales are strong however I want to focus on our core business, high end architectural railings etc. If any of your forum users have welding skills and are looking for a sideline business (hope this is not abusing your forum rules to much), tell them to contact me.

If you ever get back in the Keuka area, give me a call, well give you a pull behind our Malibu Eschelon.