Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

pressure fuel indmar mpi year 2000

Charlotte2

Il y a 26 minutes, justgary a dit :

@COOPÉRATIVE- Avez-vous une bonne référence croisée pour les injecteurs de carburant ? En fait, juste des spécifications feraient l'affaire. Numéro de pièce Indmar 556049.

c'est sur le forum qu'ils l'ont conseillé. FJ164.. l'année dernière.. j'ai le problème depuis ces injecteurs mais je ne faisais pas le bateau avant et deux injecteurs tenaient c'est pourquoi j'ai changé.

if since someone know a good cross reference I am interested!!

16 hours ago, Charlotte2 said:

c'est sur le forum qu'ils l'ont conseillé. FJ164.. l'année dernière.. j'ai le problème depuis ces injecteurs mais je ne faisais pas le bateau avant et deux injecteurs tenaient c'est pourquoi j'ai changé.

si depuis que quelqu'un connait une bonne référence croisée ça m'intéresse!!

hello everyone.. today it rains with a little frost so impossible to work on boat . on the other hand I looked for the cross reference of the injector and apparently the FJ164 is a 24.5 LB but advised me to take injector Chevrolet camaro from 1995.. Looking for a thousand versions of OEM.. I’ve even seen them at 19lb...so I’m not on my injectors.. If someone has already tested the flow I am interested!!
Have a good day, folks

Hello and thank you very much for your answers. I did not advance because rain and storm here. But I am discussing with indmar and we do not know if the engine in my boat is Hammerhead or Monsoon 2 because inevitably the ECU does not work well if a previous owner has changed the engine and kept the ECU Maybe you can help me ... I looked at my engine the aluminum intake pipe but the iron metal cylinder heads apparently (rust under the rocker cover) a magnet sticks on the side under the rocker covers. also missing label on housing not visible and no number on the water pump side. just on the ignition side I just transmitted to Indmar With this can you tell me hammerhead or monsoon 2? what is astonishing is the page of the notebook corresponding to my boat (hull number) indicates a monsoon2 but on the boat card is indicated 365hp ... Thanks for your help!spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I got an indmar rest that tells me that my engine is Monsoon2 not hammerhead...at least I know now. on the other hand according to him and as you told me if the ECU has not been changed it may be in average working order.. I ask indmar if ECU is OK but he asks me this:

"You need to have either a Rinda Tech-Mate or Rinda Diacom to read the checksum"

Can I do this with MEFI software that you have given to me?

1 hour ago, Charlotte2 said:

I got an indmar rest that tells me that my engine is Monsoon2 not hammerhead...at least I know now. on the other hand according to him and as you told me if the ECU has not been changed it may be in average working order.. I ask indmar if ECU is OK but he asks me this:

"You need to have either a Rinda Tech-Mate or Rinda Diacom to read the checksum"

Can I do this with MEFI software that you have given to me?

Yes, send them the CAL ID and CAL Check values

Edited by GaryDoug
5 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

Oui, envoyez-leur les valeurs CAL ID et CAL Check

excuse me I’m not very good with this.. what do I have to send them exactly? how to proceed?
thank you

4 minutes ago, Charlotte2 said:

excuse me I’m not very good with this.. what do I have to send them exactly? how to proceed?
thank you

CAL ID is 393c

Cal Check is 5ac

They are the 3rd and 4th values shown the in the Engine Data table of the scan app.

5 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

L'ID CAL est 393c

Cal Check est 5ac

Ce sont les 3e et 4e valeurs affichées dans le tableau des données du moteur de l'application d'analyse.

Ok Ok super I send them right away.. thanks again

26 minutes ago, Charlotte2 said:

Ok Ok super I send them right away.. thanks again

I do not understand their answer:

"Following is the calibration info I have:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Your ecm ID# is 393c hexadecimal. That converts to 14652 in decimal. That is the id for the CEFI-3 Monsoon 2.

There is a bug in my app. The checksum should have been displayed as 5A0C hexadecimal, not 5AC. The 0 before the C was lost. Again this is for the CEFI-3 Monsoon 2

• Like 2
1 minute ago, justgary said:

Cela signifie également qu'il est très peu probable que l'ECM soit à l'origine du comportement riche s'il fonctionne correctement.

5 minutes ago, justgary said:

Convertissez leurs valeurs décimales en hexadécimales.

14673 = 0x3951 (marteau 2)

14652 = 0x393C (mousson 2)

Cela signifie que vous avez le calibrage Monsoon 2.

ok super I really thank you I can continue my investigation with these settings I would not know why it is stated 365hp on my boat papers... not serious... essential is that engine and ECM monsoon go together..

@Charlotte2, did you ask Indmar about direct replacements for their injectors?  I have tried to get a good cross reference number for them, but it is very hard to determine how many pounds per hour the original ones have.  Indmar should know.

6 minutes ago, justgary said:

@Charlotte2, did you ask Indmar about direct replacements for their injectors?  I have tried to get a good cross reference number for them, but it is very hard to determine how many pounds per hour the original ones have.  Indmar should know.

I just asked... it’s true that I was surprised that no one answered.. I looked it was you who had advised me 24lb in cross reference.. normally from what I can read this should be good...

10 minutes ago, Charlotte2 said:

I just asked... it’s true that I was surprised that no one answered.. I looked it was you who had advised me 24lb in cross reference.. normally from what I can read this should be good...

It would be very nice to settle this.  Did you send your old ones off for cleaning?

friends, by dint of discussing with indmar he told me injector 12 ohm 20.85 lbs / h. 219.1cc / mn at 3.45 bar have arrived there by force you will know exactly what is needed .. he gave me a GM reference 17121068 but it doesn't match... 

i hope now someone will have a reference !!

7 minutes ago, Charlotte2 said:

indmar is not sure about the 12 ohms.. I think it’s a high resistance like the others

Charlotte, send those bad boys off for diagnosis and cleaning. If new ones are needed, the testing place will help you get equivalents.

I still have a feeling the issue is something else.

Steve B.

12 minutes ago, Steve B. said:

Charlotte, envoie ces mauvais garçons pour un diagnostic et un nettoyage. Si de nouveaux sont nécessaires, le lieu de test vous aidera à obtenir des équivalents.

J'ai toujours l'impression que le problème est autre.

Steve B.

unfortunately in France it takes time and not guaranteed.. plus I will need ethanol in the near future

5 hours ago, Charlotte2 said:

he gave me a GM reference 17121068 but it doesn't match..

It's all crazy.  That one is a 24 pound/hour injector.  I'll keep looking.

I think that 12 Ohms is high impedance for an injector.  Low impedance seems to be about 2.5 Ohms.  Can you measure your old ones?

11 minutes ago, justgary said:

It's all crazy.  That one is a 24 pound/hour injector.  I'll keep looking.

I think that 12 Ohms is high impedance for an injector.  Low impedance seems to be about 2.5 Ohms.  Can you measure your old ones?

This one is really the same I feel...

https://www.swapland.fr/injecteurs-gros-debit/14724-injecteur-220cc-racetronix.html

12 minutes ago, Charlotte2 said:

Make sure that the dimensions are correct.  It is nice that they put a drawing on the page.  Also make sure that you have the same (EV1) connector so you don't have to change your harness.

spacer.png

EV1 looks like this:

spacer.png