Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Billet Logos

JAGMAN

Anyone know what the '07 billet emblems are made of? I am talking about the ones on the side of the tower and throughout the interior.

I ask because I am on set #2 and they all need to be replaced again because the chrome is peeling off. Are the billet logos made out of stainless on '07's? That would solve all of my problems.

Thanks.

Anyone know what the '07 billet emblems are made of? I am talking about the ones on the side of the tower and throughout the interior.

I ask because I am on set #2 and they all need to be replaced again because the chrome is peeling off. Are the billet logos made out of stainless on '07's? That would solve all of my problems.

Thanks.

Malibu needs some help here. I am on set #2 on my 2006 VLX and I was in an 07 RLxi the other day and the whole dash needs to be replaced. Bottom line....they have not fixed it and it is a problem. They have told my dealer that it is the salt water that does it. This is total BS! I live in Orlando and we are 75 miles from the nearest salt water, so unless it flys, not a chance that is the reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

Malibu needs some help here. I am on set #2 on my 2006 VLX and I was in an 07 RLxi the other day and the whole dash needs to be replaced. Bottom line....they have not fixed it and it is a problem. They have told my dealer that it is the salt water that does it. This is total BS! I live in Orlando and we are 75 miles from the nearest salt water, so unless it flys, not a chance that is the reason.

i just got my 07 vlx. i live on the salt water so i hope that i do not have that problem. i will let you know if i do