Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Parrish Defects to the Dark Side

andyb

Thanks Michael/Tracie I've been flat out like a lizard in the sun for months at the Kai Iwi Lakes Water Ski Club, preparing for the NZ National 3-Event Champs in three weeks time - you know the drill - getting sponsors money, painting things, building things, telling people about it and getting the boys through ski schools and putting 1,000's of $$$ through the Hammie.

This is us - http://www.eventfinder.co.nz/2007/jan/darg...ampionship.html

The results are coming through now as Ali breaks into 58km/h; 26m in jump and 1,000 points. Nick ran 46 for the first time this week and cranked 4 @ 49km/h. All great stuff.

Back to the real world in a month or two!

I'm sorry for not following the other thread. I just read Andy's link just now. "Moving to CC is like going from a station wagon to a Mercedes" ? Obviously Mr Parrish has not learned the fine art of not burning one's bridges. What a classless statement.

Mother always said " be careful that the step toes you step on today, are not connected to the a$$ you may have to kiss tomorrow". :(

Edited by LS-One

Andy, what does that graphic say on the side of that strange looking boat in those pictures at the link you provided? Shocking.gifCry.gif

Good luck with the tourney!

Andy, what does that graphic say on the side of that strange looking boat in those pictures at the link you provided? Shocking.gifCry.gif

Good luck with the tourney!

Thanks GN. It is difficult for a dyed-in-the-wool Chevrolet/Malibu nutter to even mention the other guy's label without gagging on his morning latte - but, when Nautique came up with a very decent bag of cash and a free CC206 for both tournaments (and the other guy could only come up with a few ball point pens) there was no contest!

Nautique is king down here this season and for good reason. Doesn't stop the boys training behind the LX though does it?

Business is business just like with Parish. Around the mid-west US, I have heard that Malibu isn't doing a whole lot to promote their boats the last few years. I think it was summer of '05 there was a college tourney at the Tommy Bartlet location in Wisconsin Dells that was sponsored by Malibu and they had to use a Mastercraft because Bou wouldn't even provide a boat to use. Go figure.