Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

24 MXZ Trash Can Challenge


Recommended Posts

LakeLifeAddict

I have a 2018 24 MXZ and find the trash can impossible to get in and out. I searched the forum and didn't see anyone complaining about it, so I guess I just haven't figured it out yet. Do I need to work on my technique? What am I doing wrong?

Video of me trying to install it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gjlb91yazb7l6l/IMG_3681.mov?dl=0

Thanks!

Link to post

 

50 minutes ago, LakeLifeAddict said:

I have a 2018 24 MXZ and find the trash can impossible to get in and out. I searched the forum and didn't see anyone complaining about it, so I guess I just haven't figured it out yet. Do I need to work on my technique? What am I doing wrong?

Video of me trying to install it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gjlb91yazb7l6l/IMG_3681.mov?dl=0

Thanks!

Turn it around, put bottom at bottom of locker toward you and tilt top back up and In

Edited by spikew919
  • Like 3
Link to post
LakeLifeAddict
18 minutes ago, spikew919 said:

 

Turn it around, put bottom at bottom of locker toward you and tilt top back up and In

I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Link to post

Operator error!:whistle: I have never had a problem with my 18 LSV  and have put it in backwards too! Your top clearance does appear to be tighter than mine.

Link to post
LakeLifeAddict
12 minutes ago, dalt1 said:

Operator error!:whistle: I have never had a problem with my 18 LSV  and have put it in backwards too! Your top clearance does appear to be tighter than mine.

That's why I posted. Seems like operator error, but there's just no clearance. 

Link to post
LakeLifeAddict
15 hours ago, dalt1 said:

Sawzall time!

 

Hahah, that was my first thought too.

Link to post
12 hours ago, Leftlane said:

Dumbest can design ever - guaranteed to have no bags fit ever. 

No bags but these kitty litter liners work great.

198309428_4334330223264153_4233375690360452891_n.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
35 minutes ago, dcarl said:

No bags but these kitty litter liners work great.

198309428_4334330223264153_4233375690360452891_n.jpg

Exactly what I use on my 23LSV.  They fit perfectly. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...