Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'22 Pricing and new options


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Messing around tonight and built out my '21 23 LSV for the '22 model year. Keeping everything the exact same, the MSRP increased just over 10%.

I also found 2 new options that were interesting.

RGB lights are being offered as well as what others have mentioned, a powered flip down step. If you're curious, the powered flip down is more than double the manual version. 

Given the price increase, it will be interesting to see how many annual "flippers" keep their boat into next year and how that transitions to used availability.

P.S. For Axis fans, looks like the T25 is coming out too.

Edited by Trizzil
Link to post
agarabaghi

New dash for the axis line up too with a screen. T220 naming change (assuming new boat as well). 

Link to post
12 hours ago, Trizzil said:

Messing around tonight and built out my '21 23 LSV for the '22 model year. Keeping everything the exact same, the MSRP increased just over 10%.

I also found 2 new options that were interesting.

RGB lights are being offered as well as what others have mentioned, a powered flip down step. If you're curious, the powered flip down is more than double the manual version. 

Given the price increase, it will be interesting to see how many annual "flippers" keep their boat into next year and how that transitions to used availability.

P.S. For Axis fans, looks like the T25 is coming out too.

There is a setting in the 2021 for RGB lighting.  However, to make it work you need to not only add lights, but you also need to add a controller.  I'm happy to hear that they're offering that now since pretty much all other manufacturers offer that.

Link to post

One note, I heard that if you add RGB you have to add the Malivue rear seat.  Not sure if that is on all models.

Link to post

@Trizzil, where were you able to do this build and price? I can't find anything online for the 2022 models. Only see up to 2021 models for the website I've tried.

I'd like to try building up a 2022 to get an idea of cost/options. 

 

 

On 6/3/2021 at 6:46 PM, Trizzil said:

Messing around tonight and built out my '21 23 LSV for the '22 model year. Keeping everything the exact same, the MSRP increased just over 10%.

I also found 2 new options that were interesting.

RGB lights are being offered as well as what others have mentioned, a powered flip down step. If you're curious, the powered flip down is more than double the manual version. 

Given the price increase, it will be interesting to see how many annual "flippers" keep their boat into next year and how that transitions to used availability.

P.S. For Axis fans, looks like the T25 is coming out too.

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Shawnski said:

@Trizzil, where were you able to do this build and price? I can't find anything online for the 2022 models. Only see up to 2021 models for the website I've tried.

I'd like to try building up a 2022 to get an idea of cost/options. 

 

 

 

Just like all model years, your dealer. They are the only ones that have access to the portal to build and price options/boats. 

Link to post
2 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

Just like all model years, your dealer. They are the only ones that have access to the portal to build and price options/boats. 

This 👆🏼

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MTSurf said:

With regard to the RGB lighting avail for 2022, what areas of the boat are illuminated?  Tower, side pockets, under swim step...?

Heard no tower speaker LEDs

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...