Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

discount inboard marine group buy?

Diggity420

i live in SC about thirty minutes from skidim.com ive been talking to the owner and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a group buy from there. Just looking for some feedback to see if anyones interested in . Either that or ill ask if hell do a group discount for the site.

I just bought a bunch of stuff from him. I would be very interested in a group discount. These guys are great to work with...very knowledgeable and helpful.

Count me in. ;)

SAS

I've always gotten a 10% MBO discount, do they not still do that? A site discount is easier to manage than a group buy.

Same here. Just type MALIBU in promotional code field at checkout. Discount available on web orders only.

I've always gotten a 10% MBO discount, do they not still do that? A site discount is easier to manage than a group buy.

Same here. Just type MALIBU in promotional code field at checkout. Discount available on web orders only.

Oh, way to go, John...give out our secret password for all the world to see. I guess next you'll post my idea to hide my spare house key under the front door mat. Yeesh.

Oh, way to go, John...give out our secret password for all the world to see. I guess next you'll post my idea to hide my spare house key under the front door mat. Yeesh.

Dontknow.gif But who wants to go to MS ROFL.gif

The great thing is that code has been around for a long time and from what I know of the owners it will still be there for yrs too come. Yahoo.gif Great people.

i live in SC about thirty minutes from skidim.com ive been talking to the owner and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a group buy from there. Just looking for some feedback to see if anyones interested in . Either that or ill ask if hell do a group discount for the site.

I don't think you can find much better people to deal with.