Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What did you get for Christmas???

stusumm

My kids got:

- HO system 8

- Hyperlite wake surf board

- Hyperlite wake skate

- Two HO tubes

Plus we finally got a pair of Hyperlite Noise bindings in Large that have been on back order since June.

Lil' Caitlin (4) got a Ski Skimmer.

Daddy's attempt to get away from the tube... Biggrin.gif

Mrs Faceplant got a new digital camera and speakers for her Suburban.

Daddy got (Caitlin) an overhead DVD system for the new truck and tickets to the NASCAR race in Vegas!!! Yahoo.gif

P

We sincerly hope all of you and yours had a wonderful Christmas!

Patrick, Alexis & Caitlin

Forgot to mention, the kids each got a Roxy 1/2mm long sleve neo top for those in between days.

I forgot this one so good that I forgot I got it for the kids. Bought 'The Book' wakeboarding instruction set way early in fall and hid it. Totally forgot it until late yesterday then had to figure out where it was hidden so they haven't even gotten it yet.

Now they are pumped and want the ICE OUT of here.

The wife got me a nice toy. :)

Specialized Tarmac Pro Road Bike. Can't wait for a stretch of good weather to try it out.

Very nice...it was 70 deg + on the coast yesterday. I couldn't help to ride.

We got a Garmin GPS, a pair of Sony X-Plode tower speakers with an AMP to drive them, a Tele-flex fuel tank sending unit (so we'll know when we run out of gas), a raw water pump impeller to keep us cool, exhaust manifold riser gaskets to keep us from leaking, 2 battery tender trickle chargers from Eastwood, a Sony DVD camcorder for capturing next years greatest hits and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. Yum.

Are we lucky or what?? Surprised.gif

SAS

Girlfriend got us Scuba Certification Training. She got me some very nice fins, mask, and snorkel too.

ROFL.gif Oh nevermind..... Innocent.gif

ROFL.gif I remember my first amateur dive.......after 20 years I want to be legal.....

Girlfriend got us Scuba Certification Training. She got me some very nice fins, mask, and snorkel too.

ROFL.gif Oh nevermind..... Innocent.gif

ROFL.gif I remember my first amateur dive.......after 20 years I want to be legal.....

Do you really needs fins and stuff for that?? Shocking.gif

We got a Garmin GPS, a pair of Sony X-Plode tower speakers with an AMP to drive them, a Tele-flex fuel tank sending unit (so we'll know when we run out of gas), a raw water pump impeller to keep us cool, exhaust manifold riser gaskets to keep us from leaking, 2 battery tender trickle chargers from Eastwood, a Sony DVD camcorder for capturing next years greatest hits and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. Yum.

Are we lucky or what?? Surprised.gif

SAS

Might be a good idea to use it to let you know when you are getting close to running out of gas. My 01 SS VLX used to do a real good job of letting me know when it had run out of gas. :lol:

To replace our Lab that passed away a couple of months ago, I got Kim and Schofield a new friend. Annie, she is a 3-1/2 yr old champion Brittany.

Last year, I lost my first dog, a female boxer named Chloe, who was about 6 years old, to a brain tumor. I'm pretty sure I'll never have a better or smarter dog. I was sick to my stomach when she passed. My other Boxer, a male named Dempsey, didn't eat for ten days after she died until I picked up our latest female, a little scamp named Riley. Riley is amazing, and one of the best soccor players ever. I hated losing Chloe and I still think about her, but this event brought us Riley, who is another little miracle. Life is full of sweat and sour.

To replace our Lab that passed away a couple of months ago, I got Kim and Schofield a new friend. Annie, she is a 3-1/2 yr old champion Brittany.

Stewart

Very nice! We had a Brittany when I lived in Reno and she just loved to go pheasant hunting. Never seen an animal so happy as when she saw the gear getting loaded up. Great dogs!

The litter that we will be getting our new Weimaraner from welped last weekend. Can't wait for another 8 weeks!

Last year, I lost my first dog, a female boxer named Chloe, who was about 6 years old, to a brain tumor. I'm pretty sure I'll never have a better or smarter dog. I was sick to my stomach when she passed. My other Boxer, a male named Dempsey, didn't eat for ten days after she died until I picked up our latest female, a little scamp named Riley. Riley is amazing, and one of the best soccor players ever. I hated losing Chloe and I still think about her, but this event brought us Riley, who is another little miracle. Life is full of sweat and sour.

I'm glad to hear the new addition is working out. My Setter was looking a little lonely as well. As luck would have it, a customer of mine called me a couple of days after our lab passed and said he need to give up one of his dogs (he has 3). I had him send some pics and showed the CFO. We made the transfer on Saturday and so far she has been amazing. My last 3 dogs were all brought in as puppies. It is very cool to have a dog that is fully trained. She acts like we have had her whole life. Pretty cool. :)

Stewart

Very nice! We had a Brittany when I lived in Reno and she just loved to go pheasant hunting. Never seen an animal so happy as when she saw the gear getting loaded up. Great dogs!

The litter that we will be getting our new Weimaraner from welped last weekend. Can't wait for another 8 weeks!

Annie is great a addition. My English Setter comes from championship lines, so he is one excellent pheasant hunter. Annie is also very birdie and is said to be great hunter as well. Hunting the 2 together will be awesome! Can't wait til thursday. Yahoo.gif

Good luck with the new weinie!