Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Merry Christmas to all !!

awilco

Merry Christmas to all, hope Santa brings you what you need... :)

It's not about what I need. I need to have a colonoscopy next year. I want to get a large screen HDTV next year. There is a difference. :lol:

Merry Christmas to all, hope Santa brings you what you need... :)

I need to have a colonoscopy next year.

Hey - look at the bright side- at least you'll be able to commiserate with some of your patients Biggrin.gif .. you know, have some good stories..

Please Santa: I need a tower, ballast system, heater, shower, barefoot boom, speaker cans, amp, subs.............

Oh yah, a great tax return to pay for it all. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Santa: I need a tower, ballast system, heater, shower, barefoot boom, speaker cans, amp, subs.............

Oh yah, a great tax return to pay for it all. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Santa, I also need all of the above. Oh, and a nice new VTX or RLXi to carry them in (for your convenience only, of course)

Merry Christmas to all and all their loved ones.

I've met very few of the members here, but feel like I know many!

This past year was a tough one family wise, lost both grandmothers and our dog, but we still have our prayers out for my mother who is still battling ovarian cancer. Her recovery is something our family needs.

This past year was a tough one family wise, lost both grandmothers and our dog, but we still have our prayers out for my mother who is still battling ovarian cancer. Her recovery is something our family needs.

I'll keep grandma in my thoughts & prayers this season Greg. If she's anything like my grandma was, she'll beat this thing. :)

Merry Christmas everyone, & for those of you traveling here's hoping that your trip is on time & uneventful. :)

Christmas.gif

Merry Christmas to all and Happy Hanukah to our members as well.

We had a bad year for family as we lost two grandpa's. I hope things turn and she beats the cancer!!

where did you get the santa on skis?

While my daughter worked at Scripp hospital in San Diego they were sold in the gift shop, they are Christmas ornaments... they also had a few other like this one... :)

post-88-1166830239_thumb.jpg

For My Californian Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or

until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For the rest..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

A very Merry Christmas to all my friends here (and Jack too :) ).

No chance of a white Christmas for us... :( ...we're in So Cal for the holiday. It's sunny and warm and I don't have my boat with me. Cry.gif

For My Californian Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or

until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For the rest..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Should I need a disclaimer drawn up for any reason in the future, are you for hire? That was a whole lot of funny! Keep that stuff coming! --- Merry Christmas!