Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

22 MXZ vs 24 MXZ

MalibuReady

4 minutes ago, IXFE said:

Nope, the soft Yeti I show above didn’t come from Malibu. It’s our own. But when the new 25 LSV launched two years ago, this “standard feature” was advertised as a “second cooler location” so we use it as such.  As you can see, we could easily fit a bigger cooler bag in there. Matter of fact, we don’t use the cheap, plastic igloo anymore (the one that Malibu has included under the seats for the past 5+ years)  

Speaking of the cheap, plastic igloo... I found out recently that in 2021 models Malibu no longer includes it.  It’s gone the way of the dinosaur.  If you want a cooler you can opt for a Malibu branded Yeti... come to think of it, I bet that’s the “Malibu Ice Box” option you’re have circled above. 

Boom! Mystery solved!! :salute:

I think you are correct.  Dealer just got back to me.  "The Malibu Ice Box is a new soft sided cooler."

2 minutes ago, Five Cent Worth said:

I think you are correct.  Dealer just got back to me.  "The Malibu Ice Box is a new soft sided cooler."

"The Malibu Ice Box is a new soft sided cooler that makes a Yeti look like a great deal."

Fixed that for you

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, gregtay said:

"The Malibu Ice Box is a new soft sided cooler that makes a Yeti look like a great deal."

Fixed that for you

does it get the 5 year warranty?  :yahoo:

Has anyone heard what the approximate dry weight will be for the 2021 24 MXZ? 2020 is listed as 5,500 lbs.

Also, earlier posts commented that the dry weight for the M240 was approximately 7,500 lbs, but the Malibu website now shows 6,200 lbs. Anybody else happen to notice that?