Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

UEGO1 / 2 Pump Cell Slow to Warm up

UEGO1 Pump Cell Slow to Warm up

SPN:3225 FMI:10

UEGO2 Pump Cell Slow to Warm up

SPN:3264 FMI:10

does anyone know what this message means? 

Malibu 2018 LSV

thanks

Might be worthless or incorrect info, but similar codes in the Moomba forum say it was exhaust O2 sensors and they swapped them with a newer version to stop the codes.  Either way, it was deemed harmless but definitely a nuisance.

• 2 months later...

I just got back from a ride and  mine threw the same codes and said service required.    The codes then moved from active to inactive screen.    

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I am still chasing this. Malibu and my dealer have tried many things. Now they think it is voltage issue throwing the codes because it does not make sense for living in AZ and both going off. They have replaced the wiring harness, two alternators, still the same thing. They now want to replace my batteries and switch thinking it is stern turn voltage related. I don't think so. 

Anyone still get these messages or resolution? 

• 3 months later...
Intexcowboy

Malibu boats suck! So sophisticated the dumb a** service techs can’t fix them. Reminds me of IT techs in the 90’s, Control, ALT, Delete are just change parts until you find the problem. Does anyone want to join me in a class action suit? 

I just had these codes show up today on my 2021 LSV 23.    About 4 hours on the engine after spring activation.  No issues all day wakesurfing, but started throwing them in the evening when we were foilboarding (a bit slower than surfing, about 9 mph.).  Big screen error message to dismiss (along with ear-piercing alarm sound.) Then it pops up again a few minutes later.   Message and alarm kept coming back until we docked the boat for the night.   Anyone have any luck getting the alarms to stop?   

On 6/30/2023 at 7:18 PM, Intexcowboy said:

Malibu boats suck! So sophisticated the dumb a** service techs can’t fix them. Reminds me of IT techs in the 90’s, Control, ALT, Delete are just change parts until you find the problem. Does anyone want to join me in a class action suit? 

Good luck with that.

You will find that the lawyer is the only one who wins.

1 hour ago, 23LSVOwner said:

Good luck with that.

You will find that the lawyer is the only one who wins.

So true.

Ancient curse:  "May you be involved in a lawsuit in which you are right."