Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat lifts.

Bman1

Max 7 or 8k with 32ft canopy with extra wide 144in inside beam tripple beam carriage, (no need to swing boards in) and super deep 7ft deep canopy frame. With guides and walk on guides and catwalk all the way around. 

Stationary lifts: I like MAX, FLOE, shorestAtion, shoremaster, Hewitt, Newman great lakes, floe, all for various reasons. 

Floating lifts: very similar hydrohoist, rhino, boat floaters, exono, poly etc.. very cheap lifts only 3-7k, but expensive docks/boat houses

Overhead style lifts: east coast, doozies, tide tamer, BH USA, (new shoreSration) . nearly all same except SS style.. very cheap for lift 2-6k, but boat house structures are expensive

Piling, style lifts; golden, premier, IMC, (new shoreSration) many others, also all near same with slight variations excluding new SS style.  Lift itself also not too expensive but piling and dock structures are 

Same as boats... Just depends on options u like , style u need,  accessories u want, where your boating at, and the $ your willing to part with! 

Edited by The Hulk

We have a Portadock 6000lb stationary with 28ft canopy. The owners of Portadock are our neighbors on the lake and they are excellent people. Never an issue with our 2014 A24.

I like my 6000lb Hewitt hydraulic lift.  It is wide open in center and no issues with an inboard hitting a cross bar.  Would never go back to a cable lift.  My buddy next to me has Shore Station cable lift with an MXZ and can barely clear his cross bars which then creates problems when water level goes down.  And he breaks cables.  My Hewitt will go down to the bottom of the lake.  No issues.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 11:51 PM, The Hulk said:

Max 7 or 8k with 32ft canopy with extra wide 144in inside beam tripple beam carriage, (no need to swing boards in) and super deep 7ft deep canopy frame. With guides and walk on guides and catwalk all the way around. 

Stationary lifts: I like MAX, FLOE, shorestAtion, shoremaster, Hewitt, Newman great lakes, floe, all for various reasons. 

Floating lifts: very similar hydrohoist, rhino, boat floaters, exono, poly etc.. very cheap lifts only 3-7k, but expensive docks/boat houses

Overhead style lifts: east coast, doozies, tide tamer, BH USA, (new shoreSration) . nearly all same except SS style.. very cheap for lift 2-6k, but boat house structures are expensive

Piling, style lifts; golden, premier, IMC, (new shoreSration) many others, also all near same with slight variations excluding new SS style.  Lift itself also not too expensive but piling and dock structures are 

Same as boats... Just depends on options u like , style u need,  accessories u want, where your boating at, and the $ your willing to part with! 

Also own the max lift very happy with build quality, utility, and price

I have a 6000lb ShoreMaster hydraulic for my 21LSV.

48" rise.  120"wide.  29' canopy with extended sides on the canopy cover.

Carpeted loading guides.

Works great.  Remote control up/down and interior canopy light.

It's not too wide.  Not that I want/need it to be wider but it couldn't be any narrower.

Need to fold racks in when driving into it.