Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Seeing Malibu on the road

HOskier313

Driving back home from my parents yesterday (pulling my boat), a Response Rlx drove by on the other side of the highway. I always enjoy passing or seeing other Malibu owners out on the road (as it's pretty rare - especially Oct. in Ohio). You never know if they may be a member of the malibu crew.

So here's to you Mr. Yellow & Black Response towed by what appeared to be a white Denali on I-275 near I-71 in Cincy (I assume headed to No Wake marine)

On another note, I let a car merge into traffic the other day as I usually do for most people. It was then I noticed the Mastercraft sticker on the back of his car and immedately regretted my decision. J/K.

Edited by HOskier313
Driving back home from my parents yesterday (pulling my boat), a Response Rlx drove by on the other side of the highway. I always enjoy passing or seeing other Malibu owners out on the road (as it's pretty rare - especially Oct. in Ohio). You never know if they may be a member of the malibu crew.

So here's to you Mr. Yellow & Black Response towed by what appeared to be a white Denali on I-275 near I-71 in Cincy (I assume headed to No Wake marine)

On another note, I let a car merge into traffic the other day as I usually do for most people. It was then I noticed the Mastercraft sticker on the back of his car and immedately regretted my decision. J/K.

You could always just pass him, for that feeling of superiority.

hahaha

I was exercising my kindness skills this weekend and let a guy merge ahead of me. He had a Nautique sticker in the window. He gave me the "thanks" wave, so that was nice.

Did you tell him he was #1? :)

I was exercising my kindness skills this weekend and let a guy merge ahead of me. He had a Nautique sticker in the window. He gave me the "thanks" wave, so that was nice.

No need to tell him, he already knew (thought) he was :lol:

well i still have my mastercraft promo team license plate bracket on my truck, that also has my Malibu stickers. usually starts a conversation from people who notice.

I think Stewart was asking if he was given the one finger salute. Or holding up the middle three fingers and telling the other driver to 'read between the lines'.

I think Stewart was asking if he was given the one finger salute. Or holding up the middle three fingers and telling the other driver to 'read between the lines'.

Yeah, I already knew that Whistling.gif...:Doh:

Edited by jetskipro550

HOskier313 - any interest in getting the Columbus / Central Ohio Crew together to talk boats and local scene (i.e. No Wake is coming to Columbus, etc)? There a a couple of us in/around town, might be cool to get something going?

PS - Not me in the Response, I just got a 02 VLX (first 'Bu) Yahoo.gif

Bill W. - Not a bad idea. I can't wait for No Wake to come up to Columbus (now called "Know Wake" in the Columbus area). They have been a terrific Malibu dealer in the Cincinnati area for a long time.

Where in Columbus did you ski/board this year? I spent many nights on Griggs and sometimes up at Columbus Aqua ski club.

On my way out this weekend, I stopped at the gas station to fuel up. This guy pulled up with his Mastercraft pro star. He obviously really liked his boat. He had a huge Mastercraft sticker on the rear window, a bumper sticker on the bumper, and he was wearing a Mastercraft T-Shirt and Mastercraft hat. I wouldnt have been suprised if he was wearing MC underware. It was kind of humerous....Made me smile anyways. Biggrin.gif

Edited by Birm
On my way out this weekend, I stopped at the gas station to fuel up. This guy pulled up with his Mastercraft pro star. He obviously really liked his boat. He had a huge Mastercraft sticker on the rear window, a bumper sticker on the bumper, and he was wearing a Mastercraft T-Shirt and Mastercraft hat. I wouldnt have been suprised if he was wearing MC underware. It was kind of humerous....Made me smile anyways. Biggrin.gif

Sounds like me.. haha and i dont even have a boat. I have my malibu lifevest, malibu shirt, malibu stickers all over my board, malibu flag, malibu towel.. =)

Also, forgot to mention, I used to have a Malibu Boats Decal on my rear window.. when i saw centurion owners or mastercraft or MBSports.. hehe i would make it a point to pass them and let them see the Decal.. =)

I always enjoy passing or seeing other Malibu owners out on the road (as it's pretty rare - especially Oct. in Ohio). You never know if they may be a member of the malibu crew.

I know what you mean. A couple of months ago I was coming west down warrenville road near route 53 (in Illinois for you folks that aren't familiar). In the distance I saw a blue Malibu Wakesetter. A very strange thing to see in this part of Illinois since there aren't any lakes nearby. I sped up to try and catch up to it. Just as I did they turned left (South on 53) and I needed to continue West. I did notice that it looked brand new but I didn't see a dealer sticker anywhere on the boat.

So, if you own a blue wakesetter in say... Lisle, or Downers Grove... speak up. You have a nice boat

I wouldnt have been suprised if he was wearing MC underware. It was kind of humerous....

We need Malibu underwear!!! Maybe Amy will take care of this and we'll see it in the 'gear' section. Biggrin.gif