Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to purchase a carpet saver for a VLX

peter19u

If you get one for a 2006 V-Ride (which is your only option from a dealer) you'll have to trim it if you want to pull the seat up closer to the wheel and also have to cut out for the access where the ski locker used to be. Oh yeah, and cut as hole for the table mount.

These are things I had to do...

Pat

I have a couple for sale. I have one from my 2004 21 ft. LSV. I have a ski locker instead of front ballast I use all the time and the carpet saver isn't cut to accommodate that door so I've never used it. Should be the same dimensions for your 04 VLX.

I also have one for an 04 23ft LSV so one of these should work for you. Look me up if you haven't bought one yet.

Yukon

I have a couple for sale. I have one from my 2004 21 ft. LSV. I have a ski locker instead of front ballast I use all the time and the carpet saver isn't cut to accommodate that door so I've never used it. Should be the same dimensions for your 04 VLX.

I also have one for an 04 23ft LSV so one of these should work for you. Look me up if you haven't bought one yet.

Yukon

Anyone know if these will fit an 06 VLX with front balast? If so , I'm interested.

Yukon

Anyone know if these will fit an 06 VLX with front balast? If so , I'm interested.

The 06 is a wider beam than my 04 so it would not fit properly.

Yukon

The 06 is a wider beam than my 04 so it would not fit properly.

PM sent