Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Direct replacement blue led swim lights...

Cmb396

Anyone make a direct swap swim light in blue led for the OEM swim deck lights on a 2013 lsv. If so, any experience with them, are they worth the money? Not really wanting to do the LF9 or any other aftermarket that involves drilling and running wires. 

Let me know, thanks.

ahopkins22LSV

I’m pretty sure they are Atwood for the factory option. They have been upgraded recently and the output is much better on my 19 then I’ve seen on older models. Quick google search shows they are 300+ though. 

I left the regular white lights alone and added a blue plug light, I basically makes the others look blue now. Just another easy option for ya.

1 hour ago, jcon44 said:

I left the regular white lights alone and added a blue plug light, I basically makes the others look blue now. Just another easy option for ya.

Already did that, and tbh, you cannot even see the blue, bc it's so washed out by the white. I have the 4 light LED drain plug too. It's better with the wedge down tho, but still not what I want.

Thanks AHopkins, I will check them out.

1 hour ago, MLA said:

Yes. 

Hate to be a pain, but I can't find them? Can you post a link? Also, mine is a 2013, would these be the same as the newer Bu's? Wasn't there a change in 17 or something...

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2019 at 8:11 PM, Cmb396 said:

Ordered 5" HPX. Thank you sir!

How did these work out for you? 

Can anyone confirm which model they are using from the factory now?