Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Knee Board

DennisJK

This is my first season surfing on the water.  I grabbed a Ronix and Hyperlite board that are working out well for the teens and adults.

I also wanted to grab a Knee board for some of the younger kids that are having trouble getting up on the surf boards. 

Can someone please recommend a couple?

Also if there are other toys that i need to pick up? (for a new Wakesurfing/Wakeboarding family)

-Dennis

7 minutes ago, DennisJK said:

This is my first season surfing on the water.  I grabbed a Ronix and Hyperlite board that are working out well for the teens and adults.

I also wanted to grab a Knee board for some of the younger kids that are having trouble getting up on the surf boards. 

Can someone please recommend a couple?

Also if there are other toys that i need to pick up? (for a new Wakesurfing/Wakeboarding family)

-Dennis

You might look at a ZUP board.  Kids love these and they can ride them several different ways including on their knees.

Thanks, that is exactly what i am looking for.

Everybody getsssssZUP.  great idea!  ordering one now

This is a great way to gateway people into real surfing.

4 minutes ago, DennisJK said:

Zup all the way. PM me your email for a link. I might be able to get you a discount...not promising that but I'll try

14 minutes ago, DennisJK said:

Surfing, skiing, wake boarding.. it is great all around for training